Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pjs

Sometimes I get e mails from Baby Center and other parenting magazines that give you tips on how to be ¨the perfect parent.¨ I clicked on a link that said, ¨How to make life with toddlers more sane.¨ Perfect! Just what I needed. Some of the comments that I read from other mothers made me lol. There are just way too many to re-post but my favorite one went a little something like this......

¨Mornings are just so crazy in our house so to save a little time I put my daughter to bed in the outfit that she is going to wear the next day.¨

Wait, what? Seriously? First of all, it takes like two seconds to get them dressed. Second of all, what if she sleeps in tights and a dress? Overalls? Skirt? Leg warmers? Roller skates?

Thirdly, no comfy pajamas? No snug as a bug in a rug? No pajama party?

I´m sorry, but this is borderline child abuse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home