Tuesday, July 13, 2010

!

How amazing is it that Spain won the world cup? Antonio called me like two secs after the game got over and asked me if I had watched it. Umm...duh! So cool! I wish I could have been there to celebrate. I'm sure this will probably become a national holiday. YES!

Today I went to step aerobics with my mom. I'm just saying....if you get prego it's gonna be at least a good two years before you can do step comfortably again. Last summer I was prego so the ta tas were growing. This summer they are full of milk...I swear she did jumping jacks every other move. Not a good time. I actually tried grasping them for half of the class and then it just got a bit awkward. Maybe next summer?

I better figure out a way to do it though, considering all of the foods I'm craving are BAD BAD BAD for you. I can't stop!

I'm having so much fun hanging out with family and friends and introducing Nora to everyone. She's been such a trooper and is actually on some kind of a schedule. I'm not gonna lie, I like her Spain schedule better, but that's okay. It's still good to be here. I just can't wait for A to get here. Being a single parent is tough. I'm exhausted!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home