Sunday, July 04, 2010

Happy 4th!

It feels SOOOOOOOOOOOO great to be in the USA this year for this special holiday!

Nora and I got in on Thursday and everything went great. She pretty much slept 7 out of the 9 hours and ate when she needed to. Of course she had a huge blowout on the plane and her pj's were covered in pooh. No biggie. I just threw them away and she was naked for the rest of the flight. (just kidding) She truly is THE BEST BABY!

My folks were there to pick us up in Chicago and they were very excited to see her of course:) Before we even got home I demanded a DQ oreo blizzard, subway, and Dr. Pepper.......in that order. Delish! The next day I had a long john donut and Starbuck pepperint mocha. GOSH how I've missed American food! I'm prob going to gain 20 lbs in a hot second!

Yesterday my friend had a pool party and it was so fun to introduce Nora to everyone!!!

Today we're having a big 4th party. Nora is dressed accordingly. Pix to follow! xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home