Friday, May 14, 2010

Stop Looking at Me Swan

Our neighborhood is divided into 2 parts old Spain 60 yrs plus and modern spain....students. There is no inbetween. I think Antonio and I are the only high 20s 30 somethings. Old Spain are the women that have always been stay at home moms to cook, clean, do laundry and have never driven a car in their lives. *my mother in law. They use their carts and go buy every day. Modern Spain are those of us that go to the supermarket once a week, drive cars, have jobs and nannies. In my building there are four older women and the rest are students. *We have a uni. near our house*

Sometimes I feel like the "older Spanish women" are constantly watching us. They love to gather on the corner and gossip about everyone in the neighborhood and it really freaks me out. I kind of just stick to myself and really have no clue about what's going on with anybody...ummm..because it's none of my business!

Everytime I go for walks with Nora some older woman stops me and says, "I always see you walking out of your building with your baby......" And then they talk to me for an hour about how big she is, tan, and fat. About how big my belly was when I was prego etc. What who are you again? It totally freaks me out!

Nora is going to have no problems with other strangers holding her or touching her...they already do!!!!!

By the way...we weighed her today and she is sixteen lbs! Holy cow. Everytime someone sees her they think she is at least five mths old. She's not yet three. Bwah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home