Monday, August 10, 2009

wowzers.

we have been non stop ever since we got home! above is a pic of my cousins and i and my hubs. it was my cousins graduation party and i could only stop by shortly because i had to scoot over to my high school ten year reunion. can you believe i graduated TEN years ago???????? it was good to see people and awkward to see others. i got cornered a few times with some people i didn't even know! listen peeps.......if i didn't talk to you in highschool i probably don't want to talk to you now! haha. no big surprises though. i was kind of disappointed. i was hoping someone would walk in weighing 300 lbs. or someone was ridiculously rich...but nope. everyone looks pretty much the same. wait til our twenty year!

a lot of people were rubbing my belly so i guess i'm showing! tomorrow marks 12 weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home