Friday, January 09, 2009

españa

I am indeed still alive although I feel like I¨m a walking zombie. On the way home I got the emergency exit seat I was robbed of on the way there. I did have a four hour layover in Madrid which made me very cranky and irritable. I might have smacked some people across the face but I can´t even remember because I was delirious and w out sleep.

Got home Tues..shower, dinner, and then to do 3 kings stuff with the family. Wed and Th morn I had docs appts. I´m BACK on antibiotics because I had a chest x ray and it looks like ghosts of boogers are flying around in there. It´s pretty awesome. Ialso had to have another EKG and I go back to the Doc next week. Enough w the doc already. I´m too young for this crap.

I had to teach Wed to Fri and I felt like I wanted to D.I.E. but I dídn´t...and here I sit.

Happy 2009 to all my blog readers. Hope she´s a jem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home