Monday, November 10, 2008

Genes

After the Gene Wilder incident I went out and bought myself a tight pair of purple jeans. I wore them today with black heels. I tell ya what..slip on a tight pair of jeans and heels and all heads will turn your way. I got whistled at about ten times today. Granted these men were probably wearing Depends, but still...makes a lady feel good.

My mother in law talked to the neighbor so tonight is the real test to see if I can sleep. Last night I went to sleep at 3am. So tired.

Today I had the kitchen window open and I dropped a can of coke. I said, ¨Oh balls¨ and the neighbor lady just looked at me and waved. I love the fact that she has no idea what I´m saying. I think I might have even thrown in a ¨ballsac¨ too. Awesometown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home