Saturday, January 19, 2008

where the sidewalk ends.


first things first.. I got a new cell phone. I´m in love with it. I´ve been using an embarrassing 1904 cell phone from Antonio. It was way overdue. So, I enclosed some pics since I´m so excited.


We just saw the movie American gangsters. Good times.


A and I went to the grocery today. We walk there. We take our little cart and walk. It´s fun. Usually when you are walking on the sidewalk you follow the same rules as if you were on the freeway..stay on the right (unless you are in England of course) So, we are walking along this sort of fence (on the right side of the sidewalk) and I notice this older lady coming straight for me. Keep in mind there is no one else on the side walk only A and I so she has plenty of room to move over. So, we´re getting closer and closer and I keep thinking ¨isn´t she going to move¨ Nope. She didn´t move. So, I stood my ground because why should I move? So we got closer to each other and then we just stopped and stood there. So, I just looked at her kind of like ¨what the heck are u doing¨ I swear she gave me the meanest glare I´ve ever seen. I think she poked a hole through my lungs with her laser beam eyes. In the end I ended up having to TURN SIDEWAYS just to get by! What a freak! Oh well, at least I have my new cell phone to call 911 for my punctured lungs!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool phone! I have one like it with a 1 gig sd storage card for music and pics. Have fun!

5:13 AM  
Blogger Stacey Gibson said...

I think we live the same life. The exact same thing happened to me the other day except it was an old man, and here people don't use the sidewalk, so we were in the street, which is even more spacious than the sidewalk. I stopped to look at something in a window, and the man walking towards me refused to budge. So there we stood. A faceoff in the middle of the street. People are so weird!! Freaks!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home