Tuesday, January 15, 2008

im´back, so back off!

Yes indeed I am alive.

-Chris...still not done yet! ha
-Rachel-yes, true story!

Ok, sorry I have been MIA. Throw me a bone here. Coming back to Spain is ridiculous as far as the time change is concerned. I don´t get tired until four am and then I wake up at 1130 and feel like someone has slugged me in the gut....then the face. It´s nice. Also, I´m having a hard time sleeping. I´m kind of a light sleeper and guess what´s waking me up at six am....CLOTHING LINES. First of all, who in the HECK puts their clothes on the line at six am? I wake up to the SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH of the line. I swear I am going to throw acid on someones face. HAHA. I´m not angry. Secondly, I miss CVS. How I wish I could just walk into a CVS. Count your lucky stars that you have a drugstore that you can just mosy right on into and get all sorts of fantastic meds like nyquil and then pick up a pack of ...gum if you want. Here there is a ¨pharmacy¨ but it´s all whacked out. I don´t know the names of any meds. You walk in and have to go up to the counter and specifically ask for what you want. Heck if I know what anything is called. Plus, things have ridiculously long names here. UGH! And thirdly, we just got internet. Our comp has been at A´s parents house this entire time because we were too lazy to get internet in our house. Well guess what, we have it...so you will be hearing from me every TWO SECONDS!
It´s one am. Wow, this feels weird. Am I in college procrastinating again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home