Thursday, December 06, 2007

strangers in the night

exchanging glances...i´ve had that song in my head for YEARS. why? no clue.

so, i just LOVE spain because we have holidays like no other country. i would actually bet that we have more days off here than any other country in the entire world of worlds. it´s fantastic.

so, the fun started last night when we all went out. i´m hanging with the crew from work and that´s always a good time. we went to TGIF´s to eat. hilarious. then we went bowling. this is actually the first tíme i´ve gone bowling in spain. this is only the second time in A´s life that he´s been bowling. the first time was in IN last X mas..so it´s been awhile. I´m an average bowler. I think i got 80. i´m kind of sad to admit this but i´m sore today. my arms and legs are SORE. how can this be from B.O.W.L.I.N.G.? i thought i was in shape but i was badly mistaken. i think it´s fun to watch people bowl. i think i stick my butt out when i throw the ball. it helps me concentrate.

today we tried to finish up some christmas shopping. the city is gorgeous with all the nights and beautiful flowers. it´s 60 degrees here. LOVING IT. i hear there is snow in IN. love that too (cuz i don´t have to live there).

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home