Friday, October 01, 2010

ugh


today totally sucked and was so stressful. day 1 of nora´s brace for her hips. one is higher than the other so it´s either this or surgery. they think it will be on for 1.5 or 2 mths. i realize that in the grand scheme of things this is nothing and i should be so happy that my child is healthy, which i am........it´s just annoying at the moment.

my mother in law was trying to help and then she started crying and then her sisters started crying and it was just a big hot mess and i wanted them all to get the HECK out!

i need to rant for a sec here.

my mother in law tells me the same things i swear to god like fifty times. she´s told me, ¨my mom said i left the boob and she handed me a spoon¨ at least, i kid you not fifteen times. fifteen. i don´t get it. does she just forget or does she think i forget? i want to scream I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW you´ve TOLD me before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but instead i just smile and act like it´s the first time i´ve heard it. i don´t know how many more times i can handle it people. i´m going to crack or go on crack.

i also don´t like when i´m doing something and she swoops in and takes over, like today i was in the middle of giving nora her fruit and she swoops in and steals the spoon and is like ¨let abuela do it¨ again, why was she even OVER this morning? i am the mother NOT YOU.......you have already raised your children so BACK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. it´s my turn now!!!!!!

driving me nutssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! i need to punch a wall.

2. i saw a used condom on the way to the gym today. this isn´t the first time i´ve seen a used condom on the sidewalk. this always baffles me. was someone doing it RIGHT THERE in the middle of the sidewalk? did someone throw it out their window/car window. it´s just weird, and gross. it´s called a trash can people.

3. U2 was in town and i didn´t go to their concert. i heard it was amazing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey Gibson said...

whew, everyone needs a good rant here and there. And HECK if I wouldn't be ranting your booty off if MY MIL lived in the same city as me. Holy Freaking Cow. MIL's don't know when to shut up. I think w/ your own mother you can just give her the "eye" and she knows to shut up, but MIL just DON'T pay attention or they don't know you well enough to know their advice is unwelcome. Bugger. Sorry about Nora's brace, I'm glad they don't have to cut her up and even though a brace seem torturous for that amt of time, you WILL make it through.
Maybe you should go on crack for just a little while. I'm sure you won't get addicted. ANd you'd feel SOOOO much better. HA!!!
And the condoms on the ground. Gross. I've seen them here in the park. Gag me.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home