Wednesday, March 10, 2010

...

-I'm so glad I can sleep on my back again. Oh how I've missed it so.

-Thanks to my mom for bringing me Tucks medicated pads, soothies and lanolin. Three must haves after giving birth. What would I do without them?

-Nora is a chunker and my milk is neverending. I wish I could sell the extra..I'd be rich!

-We've been having fun shopping this week and walking around when the weather allows.

-So, the past few nights Antonio has been waking me up by shaking me. I'm all " What the HECK!" Not a happy camper when he does that because I already have to wake up every few hours to feed Nora so I don't like being woken up in between. He says he's dreaming of the baby and he's " shaking" her to get her back to sleep. Yesterday I woke up to him grabbing and shaking my ginormous ta ta. Umm...what a way to wake up. I was NOT happy and he said he was dreaming it was Nora's head....kind of hilarious...but why would he be shaking and squeezing her head? Hmmm???

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey Gibson said...

ya know there are "milk banks" like "blood banks" and I read something that they sell milk for like $3 an oz!!! you COULD be rich!!
And Antonio's behavior is absolutely hilarious! Tell him NEVER SHAKE A BABY. I'm worried.
Glad you're mom is there with you.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home